Sunday, Aug 01, 2021
Focus on the big picture

Nearly half of unvaccinated Canadians would be convinced if offered incentives, poll finds

CA, 18 Jun 2021
An exclusive polling for Global News shows that over 50 per cent of those not vaccinated in Canada are ready to be convinced to get vaccinated if offered an incentive such as winning lottery.

The polling shows that nearly 80 per cent of the people surveyed have either already got vaccinated or are waiting for their appointment, leaving almost 20 per cent still hesitant to get vaccinated, with nearly one in 10 saying they definitely won’t get the shot.

Provinces like Alberta and Manitoba recently announced vaccine lotteries to convince people to get vaccinated, after U.S. states including New York started the initiative.

For more info, please go to https://globalnews.ca/?p=7960345&preview=true&preview_id=7960345

Subscribe to Global News Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/20fcXDc
Like Global News on Facebook HERE: http://bit.ly/255GMJQ
Follow Global News on Twitter HERE: http://bit.ly/1Toz8mt
Follow Global News on Instagram HERE: https://bit.ly/2QZaZIB
#GlobalNews
Related Articles